The BusinessDay Top 100 Fastest Growing SMEs in Nigeria Awards of 2018 celebrates fast-growing SMEs that have been able to demonstrate great business excellence, ethical conduct, integrity, and social responsibility in the last business year.
The award which is facilitated by BusinessDay in partnership with Bossman Nigeria, Coca-Cola, Google, NASD PLC and Aim Higher Africa took place on the 7th of December, 2018 at the Landmark Event Centre in Lagos.
To be included in the list of top 100 fastest growing SMEs in Nigeria, our company met the following criteria:
▪ Revenue of at least N20 Million generated in 2014.
▪ Revenue of at least N50 Million generated in 2017.
▪ The company is independent (the company is not a subsidiary or branch office of any kind).
▪ The company is headquartered in Nigeria.
▪ The revenue growth between 2014 and 2017 is primarily organic (i.e. “internally” stimulated from business activities).
▪ If a company is listed on a stock exchange, its share price has not fallen 25% or more since 2015.
▪ Company’s balance sheet (asset value) size must be at least N5 Million in 2014.
▪ Company’s balance sheet (asset value) size must be at least N50 Million in 2017.
▪ The Company must have a staff strength of at least 11 or more employees within the period (2014 – 2017) under review.
▪ Must be profitable within the review period.
It was such a great honour for Sapient Vendors to have made such a list after meeting the stipulated requirements.